Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Something To Watch

Ayat-Ayat Cinta
Cast: Fedi Nuril, Rianti Cartwright, Carissa Putri
Director: Hanung Bramantyo
Genre: Drama
Language: Indonesia
Running Time: 120 minutes

After a grueling day at the office, we decided to catch a movie that Roro has wanted to see for a few days now. I don't even know what the movie is all about yet, but the review from most people is good and some says not as good as the book. Anyhow the enthusiasm from the people to queue hours and hours long makes us wonder how good it really is. So we decided to just watch and give it a review ourselves. After work we went to XXI, PIM the nearest cinema of all. Guess what, when we reached there's no queue at all and we get the best seat yet. I wonder why... The movie is about a journey of a young Indonesian Muslim student, living and studying at Egypt. The ups and down of his life, which most of all concerning his love and marriage life. From being accused of raping a girl he actually saved from his abusive stepfather, to falling in love with two girls which he then marry both. I learn a lot about the Muslim's living tradition. Hehehe... Well I must say there's a right and wrong to the tradition, but everybody have their own opinion right:P Interesting eh...! So... Go, watch and give it a review :) I think I give it 7 stars ^^

0 comments: