Last night, the final 3 battle down for the final, next week. It was a tough competition between the three. Especially with Syesha starting to show her true colour at the very last minute. Her powerful voice making it not less attractive than the two guys do.I like her "Fever" performance. Saucy!
'Syesha Mercado- Fever'
Archuleta with oh so tender and sincere voice still love by many till this day. Billy Joel's So It Goes just the perfect song.
'David Archuleta- And So It Goes'
And Cook with his powerful rocker voice always dares to try new arrangement. Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A thing, Nice!
'David Cook-I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'
As always, Simon gave some true and weird comment to the contestants. Like the comment given to Archuleta, he said that Archuleta was like a
Well anyway, my vote is still for Archuleta. Even though some might say that, he is too young to be a star and still have a long way to come before his stardom but I guess I believe in his honesty of his true potential. All finger crossed for Archuleta ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment