Just came back from the tiring shoot. Sat down at my computer, can’t wait to share what happen in during the shoot today. HOHOHO! Well 3 happy things happen ;)
First, we got to meet the most “happening” host this year in the entertainment industry here in Indonesia . Yes, the famous Ruben Onsu who is famous for hosting the highest TV programmed today (Mamamia). *like this is the most important?! Nahhh!
Then I got to bully my colleague who became one of the talents. Her role is to be a bitchy aunty who is shopping by this store. Oh yeah… we got to pick on how she was supposed to look :) Despite of the look that she was in, I'm proud of her for doing such a good job playing her role. Well done Wowo! ;) (*I must say she's even better than the main cast)The most important news: I’ll be on TV! I’ll be on TV! *cheering YEAY! \^^/ Well at this kind of economic downturn who wouldn't want to be on TV, right :P HAhaha just kidding is just that when we were about to shoot the 2 last frames, my CD asked me to be one of the extras since we lack of people passing by the store that Ruben's own. HAHAHA… I know it was just as extras, but still my artist star is shining brightly! ;)
'my role as myself, supproting Ruben'
'caught in the act'
'Mr. Director, directing'I must say is not that easy being an actress. You have to wait for your turn to shoot which don’t know how long it going to take. It can take an hour or even a couple of hours later. Then you have to be focus all time while acting so you won’t make a mistake while saying your line. You also have to be natural so that you don’t look fake (I guess this is where the true star and the new comer differentiate.) Sigh! There’s just too many to consider for just acting out a scene. Ow not forgetting those bright light… arghhh! It was so hot the heat makes your face oily easily, and then you have to go for touch up repeatedly and risking over your poor shiny skin. But in the end it was all worth it, well at least for the experienced :D Happy Happy Happy! Put On Your Happy Face! :)
Reminder: THIS IS FOR FUN PURPOSES ONLY, so don’t be too judgy on me when you see me on TV, k?! :P








0 comments:
Post a Comment