I was really stunned today at party I was invited this afternoon. It’s Aileen’s 5th birthday party. The party was held at the Four Season hotel ballroom. Everything was organized by a children event organizer called the Bee Production. They had catered a variety of food to eat, separated into 2 categories. 1 is for the adult guest and the other is for the kids. It was so different from my 5th birthday party back then:P Let sees… My 5th birthday organizer was my mom, we celebrate it at home, and the food all cooked by my mom herself. Last time you can only have one theme for your birthday and that is the magic and clown. Now you can have a difference kids theme like Princess, Winnie the Pooh, Dora the Explorer and others. See how different? Both are great, but what stunned me the most by the difference years can make. OOoh and did I mentioned, the party was spoken in English so not only the kids who understand English but most of the babysitters can understand English now. I guess for years to come you have to be able to speak and write English when you want to apply for a babysitter qualification hahaha…
'some of the activities inside princess castle'
'princess colour'
'princess saloon'
'keeping your nail princessy'
'food in princess hour'
'in time to cut the giant cake'


0 comments:
Post a Comment