Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Wishes

We were celebrating 2 people birthday today. It is Anggie’s birthday today, and Pa Edon birthday yesterday. So we sang twice, we cut cake twice, blows out candles twice and everything in twice. I wished the treat was twice too :P Anyway, it was fun. The day before I made cupcake for Anggie’s present and I decided to give my LC bangle for Pa Edon, since he is such a big fan of him :) I hope you guys like it.

'The Birthday Boy & Girl (Got smooched with lipstick *is a tradition whoever celebrating his/her birthday in the office :) )'

'time to blow up the candle'

'open up open up'

'Voila (must be wondering what's with this gift, right?) hehehe'

'not forgetting the group photo'

'next is Pa Edon's turn'

'just happy for him by looking by his expression'

'showing off (he promised me he won't take it off)'

Happy Birthday Pa Edon & Anggie ^^


0 comments: