Kendi has left the building. Today is the first day feeling how empty the office without Kendi around. Nobody sings the Goggle V song again, no one listen to the Slankers music, and no one disturb you while you are working. Sigh! It was really a lost. While we were sitting nicely doing our own business feeling empty inside, suddenly Adhe called. She informed us that there will be creative dinner tonight together with Kendi. I was surprised. Well I thought at first it was all Kendi idea for a farewell gathering. At least from him, but it wasn’t. It was by Bpk Agueng our creative director who gathered us. It was fun just us Creative being together again. Bpk Ageung was giving out his vision on how Creative should stand as one together without thinking of who’s the boss of whom. It was great. Ya with that thought I think is great for the future ahead. Finger crossed people. ^^
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The King Has Left The Building
Labels: office misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment