I was reading my friends blog just about an hour ago. In the reading I found an interesting quote she said about me. "My lovely art director (was) yang pemalu namun ternyata dia tipe pandicur alias…. PANcing DIkit CURhat! Ehehehehe!" Arggghhh... Is that supposed to be good or bad? Mmmm... o_O? Am I that shy? Am I that introvert? Well I guess every move that you make really make a difference in how people judge you. You thought by keeping quiet you might be portrayed as a cool respected person. But some people will think as you are not that socialable. Or some people might think that you're not open enough on expressing your feeling. Maybe I'm shy because I'm shy, scared of not wanting to say the wrong thing or even look like I'm the "Oh you so boastful' kind of person. I'm not an easy person to be friend with. I got to trust the person first before I start yapping about everything I know. Well that's how I am, how people judge me is all random and I must respect that. For now what I can offer is just learning to be better so everybody will be as pleased. For those who already knew me well, might say "L orangnya suka malu-malu, tapi kalo udah kenal bisa Malu-maluin" HAHA...
Monday, October 20, 2008
Pandicur?!
Labels: life misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment