Monday, October 06, 2008

In The New Semester

Oh finally, the last day of holiday is here. I don’t know why but I don’t really like this year Hari Raya holiday. Well besides that I wasn’t overseas as I would normally do at this time of the year, but spending the whole holiday at home sucks! I can’t be thankful enough that I’m going back to work tomorrow, back to see my colleague again, and start fresh to work with the new team spirit. Have I be possibly turned into a workaholic? I hope not, but missing my working hour I think I might slightly be one. mMmm… Well that’s how human think, right?! They never get satisfied with what they had. When we were doing our job, we will miss the holiday, but when we were on long break we will miss our working hour. Better learn to be always thankful for whatever we do now and later hehehe

0 comments: