Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas….! \^-^/ I wasn’t prepared at all for this year Christmas celebration. I guess it was because of the hectic schedule in the office before the holiday, which affects my mood after. Anyway despite all that, we celebrated Christmas last night at home. Everyone was there; even those who usually are overseas went back just to celebrate Christmas with the family. Sigh! How I wish my grandma is still with us now. She will be so happy to see all of us gather together. Well, she’s with us I’m sure, looking down from the heaven above. Other than just having a Christmas dinner, we got to do caroling, I know is not the usual door to door caroling which is going to be disastrous if we did it here in Jakarta :P it was just us caroling around the house. There were also the Christmas miming and gift exchange. It was great! A better turn out than expected. Happy Christmas, everybody! May you find your happiness on this joyous occasion ^^

0 comments: