Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The New Hobby

If you know me really well I guess this might not be a big surprise anymore. But to some, this new hobby of mine might make people go 'what?!' hehehe. And what is this new hobby? Yes! It’s the CUPCAKE baking ^^ It all began when a friend sent me a website selling these luxury gourmet cupcakes. It's called the CCUP. Cute eh...! I wanted to do this for quite sometimes now, only I haven't had the time to do it yet till now. Since I’m still a beginner, I try to learn baking it slowly. First by baking the cake right, then next time when I already got the base nicely then I’ll start to learn to decorate it. My first try I tried to baked the chocolate based cupcake, and I was surprise of how it all turn out. It was pretty good actually. Though it was not all perfect yet, but as we know ‘practice makes perfect’, right? J The next day I tried on the vanilla based cupcake. This one is quite a challenge, cos you got to use more flour than the chocolate one. It makes it tougher to bake. With the outcome of the vanilla based, I guess I still got a long way to go to do decoration. No worries, we just have to bake lots and lots of cupcake don’t we…^^

'vanilla cupcakes in progress'

'waiting patiently in line'

'look how it rises and turn golden brown'

'it rises too much that it looks like a volcano.'

'a bit over the top but I'm happy:D'

0 comments: