Thursday, March 13, 2008

Woohoo!

At last, the craving paid off. Though rain poured heavily and the traffic jam like hell, nothing could stop us from having dinner and a closing dessert of warm chocolate cake. I know, I know... though is not the brownie that I was craving for, but warm, chocolate, spongy something that has similar personality to it, do just fine. Or even REAL FINE! :) Oh my God whoever invented chocolate cake for dessert is a genius.^^ We went to NYDC for a good cake. It's been a long time since I ate a slice of NYDC's heaven. I remember, I love the cake so much that I used to buy a slice of Goldmine Cheesecake everyday after school. Now you know, where's my ducky's butt from :P

'vegetable dinner (beancurn, egg, rice patty with gravy and chilly)'

'set with nut, citrus leaf crackers or to what we call it as Rempeyek'

'head for dessert'

'well it doesn't seems that ugly after you try it'

'chocolate can makes u go crazy'

'craving paid off'

'really good'

'while enjoying cake'

0 comments: