Guess where did I go to today? It’s the Wet Market... HOHOHO. Yes it’s not supermarket, not mini market, but the Wet market. I guess the last time I visited the wet market was 15 years ago. The reason I went back to the market after all this years is to buy baking stuff. I heard from my mom that they have everything that I was looking for, from baking powder to the pan itself. I guess why not! After all I never have the complete set for baking. So today I went there to buy ingredient and utensils that I don’t have yet. I was surprise by the variety they are offering. Small space kiosk filled with all the utensils hanging. From the smallest to the biggest, from square to rectangle they have it all. It was fun looking at that stuff, it brings out lots of idea that you can do with baking. J Well I guess the market is not that scary anymore, other than the smell and the messiness, I might come back next time for the next search ^^ Ow it’s so fun!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Market Visit
Labels: life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment