I just can’t get enough of the Enchanted soundtrack. Is not only reminded me back to my desire to work for Disney, but also my childhood dream to be in a musical play. I just love the concept of dancing and singing and acting all pack in a show. It’s not only building up the story stronger, but also it connects the audience more emotionally :) Imagine you on a stage, singing your heart out, dancing to the music and act out the character you are portraying. With the bright stage light going to your direction making a dark surrounding and you’ll feel you are in the world of your own. Isn’t it lovely?! Oh how I miss my old dance class with all of the stage performance. So whoever interested of giving me a part in a musical…? \^-^/ *That's how you know... (humming)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The Childhood Dream
Labels: life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment