Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catching Up Old Ming

I met up with my long lost friend yesterday :P Ming2, my childhood friend whom I’ve known for about 14 years now. I haven’t been in contact with her since we parted in Singapore. She went to Perth to get her degree as I was going to Sydney to continue mine. I got to know Ming2 when we study in Singapore. Oh how I miss the old time alright. After all these years of not meeting, I bumped over her back here in Jakarta while I was shopping at the mall. We chatted for a while and I got the news that she’s going to get married this November and move out to Surabaya. So last night we made plan to just have dinner and catching up what has been missing. We first ate at Kiyadon then as the catching up not yet finish we continue to a new dessert place called Sour Sally. The night was full of nostalgia. Me all happy to see her again :)

'my long lost friend'

'the fun looking place'

'listening carefully at the crowded place'

'cup size to pick (*pretty graphic eh!)'

'mine'

I didn't manage to take photo of what Ming have ordered cos she already ate hers. Sigh! She ordered the Green Tea Yogurt with Mango. But I got to try a bit of hers, mMm.. it's nice though the green tea flavour isn't as strong as the plain yogurt, but still it's nice! :)

'art on the Sally's wall'

'Ming looking all happy in the late hour'

'just fooling around with the spoon'

'us together again'

0 comments: