Thursday, August 14, 2008

Uneasy Feeling

I'm feeling all blue today. I just don't know why. I woke up gloomy inside and wanting to cry. Why is it that all the gloominess and sadness jumble up inside whenever my birthday is just round the corner? Is it because I'm having the fear of getting old? Or was it just because the stars doesn't line up in the right direction as my horoscope would? Well I think I might be tired from all the crazy schedule. I wat to have a smie on my face again. I want to be all cheery just like the flowers blooming in the spring. A friend suggested to think of a few of my favourite things. I've tried, though it doesn't help much, but thinking that there are those who still support me, I just hope I won't fall apart. (Anyway, thanks J)

0 comments: