We’re back for the Torabika project. After all the shooting, now I the editing turn. The first time we got to see how the story is transform into a film. I got to say it wasn’t all that we wanted, especially for the Moka, but just got to make sure that everything is as good as it can be. Our first offline finished at 2.30 in the morning. All panda eyes were in place. I love the song that the director picked for the guideline. But the client didn’t agree. To mellow they say. It’s from the soundtrack of Mr&Mrs Smith. You know that movie right? Starring Brangelina for the first time on the big screen :D Anyway in the end they changed the song by Audi. It was nice as well though the drama is not that daring as before. But I still can feel the emotion there. Well here I put a link to listen to ;) Enjoy!
*gotta wait for the editing result though:P
Friday, September 05, 2008
The First Edit
Labels: job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment