Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Allergy Attack

Oh my poor nose… she can’t take it no more of the dust n the smoke. The office is on renovation. Starting from today, there will be lots and lots of dust particle flying in the air. Ya since the office are spreading its wing and hiring more people. So they had to widen the place so it won't be so cramped anymore. But in return my allergy start playing on me. Oh I hope this won't be long. I can't hold my breath while working aren't I :P So today I decided to went home early and when I arrived, I receive an SMS, with a phone no. that I don't recognize. He was saying that he saw a newcomer actress on TV this afternoon. It made me wonder even more. Then I remember the commercial we made back then. Remember that flu med commercial, feat Ruben:D Yeah he saw that on TV and wanted to tease me about it. Haha.. I already warned you before... hehehe

*uploading the commercial soon:D

0 comments: