Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unforgettable Surprise...!

It is the first day to be back to the office after the long weekend holiday. Birthday wishes still continuing after yesterday. I’m happy and flattered that they still remember my birthday;) Everyone but Roro greeted me. I began to think if she actually remembers. Till one of my colleague shout out to Roro saying it was my birthday yesterday and ask Roro to greet me. After that then she greeted. Well I knew it was kind of forceful, so I wasn’t all that happy, but I guess better than nothing and continue to do my work back. Till around 10.30 I was about to go down to the restroom, and suddenly one of my colleague pull me back and ask me to go up again to do my work. It was strange but not that strange cos I know that I had an urgent job to do. But deep down I still all weird about it. Then suddenly…. SURPRISE!!! Roro, Anggie, and the others came up to the room with a variety of cake. From cheesecake, tiramisu to chocolate and moose you name it they have it. Man….! I was so touched. Tears almost came out hahaha… Lucky I got strong :P It was very nice of them to be so thoughtful all about it. And ow! I got a present. It is a STORYBOARD of ME! Hahaha… The story all random but it is one of a kind ;) Well well I guess my birthday wishes are really coming true. There’s no word to describe how happy I was today.

'another candle to wish for'

'the cake'

'the neighbourhood remarks'

'the one responsible for the cake'

'unforgettable gift'

Thanks you guys… For everything;)

0 comments: