First day of Torabika (instant coffee) shoot. The atmosphere was so hot today. I don’t know was it because of the global warming hot, or was it because of the “Damn You” oh so gorgeous talent :P Since this shot is for the regional commercial, so we had to find an international looking talent. Lucky for us who joined this shoot :P The guy (main talent) is so handsome, that I can hardly take my eyes of him. Whenever he passed by the room, it was like a running 15sec commercial. His name is Keith Foo, he’s a Malaysian born Chinese Indian. His main skill is attracting the girls with his Oh so sweet smile. Even mine were melted haha… Did I mention the girl (main talent) is also so pretty? She is just 19 Netherlands mix Indonesian. She’s sweet, so tall for her age. The guys can’t take their eyes of her. When they were put in the frame together, it was just perfect to get the romantic ambience. :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Pretty Handsome
Labels: job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment