Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Day Another Shoot

Today is the second day to shoot. We got a total of 3 days shoot which the 3rd one will be on Sunday. I was late for the shoot, cos I got a few things to do back in the office first. So while doing my work at the office, today is also Roro’s birthday. Adhe got her a big birthday cake. Too bad she didn’t have the candle, so we didn’t make a surprise. But I got her good with the cake cream rubbed on her face:D

'Happy Birthday WOWO'

After everythings done in the office I went to the location to continue the day. When I got there the shoot was about to finished, so just enjoying the rest of the shoot. The second day shoot uses a different talent. This time is more to the comedic ambience. The main talent look so much like a Jim Carey wannabe. With the big teeth and wide smile making it look so corny. But he also look so handsome despite of his personal style hahaha.
Well really was a refreshing moment there :D later on a long distance friend called. So happy, there were so many things that I wanted to tell, too many it made me confused which to tell first. But anyway I was just happy to hear his voice again, reminding me of the old times. ;) Thanks for calling, J ^^

'he do look like Jim Carey doesn't he?'

'meet my new teammates.. remember we got the team rolled?'

'last but not least before we went home'

0 comments: