Back again ^-^. The trip was even greater than when we went to Bali. Yeay ^^ although I travelled alone this time, but I got to enjoy the “overseas living all by myself” again. It was great! I miss that moment, living all up to you anyway, anyhow. But 1 thing doesn’t goes as planned. Celes was stuck in Bangkok when I went there. We were supposed to go together to Xinhui’s wedding. The original plan of meeting Celes for lunch then go to the wedding dinner together, all ruined because of the strikes in the Bangkok’s airport. Making Celes couldn’t get a flight back to Singapore. Poor Celes and poor me, a fun day with Celes all ruined. Sob! T-T Lucky I still got Sandra who always so kind to accompanied me throughout the trip :) Everything was great. I got to enjoy and relax. This is what a vacation is all about, right?! :)
'picture after dinner, too bad L.T has to go off before everything done'
Congrats David & Xinhui! XOXOThis car was parked at the carpark just below the apartment together with all the eye popping expensive cars (I spotted 2 white Ferraris, a Bentley, and a Phantom) Sigh...!
'a christmas tree made of coke bottles, right outside Heeren'
'met San for lunch'
'so hungry can't help but to eat first haha'
'not forgetting dessert in the hot day'
'had to take photo with the georgous x'mas tree'
'eat again'

'the restaurant inside, interesting eh:)'
'the drinks we ordered, very very nice!'
'the food'
'San ordered the giant Teriyaki Chicken Burger'
'time to pay'
'before going back to the apartment :P'
'everything grilled & fried sticks'
'this is the interesting one'
'the view at night'
'and the in the afternoon just before going to the airport'











0 comments:
Post a Comment