Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bad Day

People say that 13th is the bad luck no. Well, today is the 13th for me. I don’t know why but I was in such a no luck position this evening. Anyway, I was on my way home together with my friends. We decided to have dinner first before going back. Guess what the road was so heavy in traffic that cars were only moving a meter by half an hour away. Isn’t that crazy? Ya I know it’s not all that bad considering Jakarta is always in traffic jam everyday 24/7. So to escape the traffic I decided to take the small road instead as a shortcut. And voila, this normally small road which was never jam before was jamming through the night! Sigh! No choice, we just have to wait while the car was moving slowly. An hour later, we reached the resto. And guess what, IT CLOSED! Arghhhhh… the resto we were going to, out of all day closed today. No No No…. T-T I think fate has warned us from the beginning not to eat, but we were so eager that nothing can stop us till now. HUaaaaa…! Anyhow, without thinking anywhere else to eat, we decided to go straight home. What a luck, right?! I Know!

0 comments: