Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Year's Instro

Happy New Year, everyone! Another year gone by, it went by so quickly that I still remember what I wore to the New Years Eve celebration that we had in Shang Palace. 2008 hasn’t been so great to me. Well it was better than 2007, but is not better than I expected it would be. I didn’t manage to strikes off anything from my 2008 Resolution list. It sucks! Knowing that I should have done it, but it doesn’t end that way.

This year New Year celebration was bad. Everything went wrong really really wrong. It was a moody morning, followed by a big miscommunication, feeling hurt and misunderstood, the afternoon everything fell apart and I wasn’t in the mood again to welcome the New Year. Because of this day, I was feeling afraid of what might happen in the 2009. With the opening year started with such a bad attitude, it really scares me of how to face my 2009. How am I as a person going to be? How’ life for me in 2009?


So, this morning I woke up knowing that 2008 hasn't been a smooth ride for me, and I know 2009 won't be either. I prayed to have more faith in God and myself. God has been so good to me, that sometimes I keep on forgetting that God is there too when I’m down. I just didn’t realize and forgetting to put more faith in Him. I’ll try to be brave and more understanding, I’ll try to be more open and caring to what others has to offer. I'll try to treat others the way I want to be treated “Be Happy for Myself” I think that’s what going to be my resolution this year. I always put others feeling first on top of mine; I think that’s what makes me not as happy as I can be. That’s bad, I guess?! I’ll try to love myself more just like I love the others. From now on, I’m gonna be happy. I’ll try to put more faith in Him that He will make His way to make me happy for me.


Here I am now; ready to face the new year. I hope I managed to do my resolution this year. With more faith in Him and myself, I know I will. Once again, Happy new year, everyone! I hope you get to your resolution this year. Hoping for the best is yet to come ^-^ Cheers!


“Let there be happiness on earth, and let it begin with me”

0 comments: