Friday, March 13, 2009

Alluring Pork

Arrghhh... me and forgetful brain. I totally lost it. My Friday abstinence all break loose because of the pork with soy sauce glaring in front of my eyes. Which I’m sure, somehow the pork kinda give an under conscience signal to my brain that it has to be eaten. Since morning I already remember to fast and stay afar from any red meat possible. Even my lunch was only leaves, I already felt like a bunny wabbit. As the time going to sunset, I totally forgot to stay away from the desire to eat. Sigh. Well in my defense I really was forgot. Really! :D but it doesn’t give me excuse in holding on to my conscience, right?! Oh well… Please forgive meh *just like Bryan Adams’ song. I promise I will not forget again ^^ PROMISE!!! :D *this must be the Friday the 13th curse that lured me to the porkies… *-* hehehe just kidding is all me fault... sigh! Back to self introspection.

0 comments: