Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Quick Update

Damn! I just realize that the month is ending soon and April is coming. It means that I have been absent writing for almost 3 months now. I guess I better start to forget the old forgotten upload first and get on the newer one. When I already have the time, I will upload back the previous one. How do that sound? :D So today, basically I’m enjoying my long hours of sleep. I can’t remember when was the last time I slept in, till late afternoon. The morning were always awaken by phone calls or the alarm clock or the gym class or even my adorable dog, who always woke me up whenever he wants to enter the room. Thank god for today, nobody or nothing disturbed my sleep. And I woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon. HAH! It felt sooooo good. I almost forgot how good it was. My favourite time hehehe… then a bit later in the afternoon I went to church after absenting from last week sermon. And at night we went for dinner to celebrate the delayed birthday dinner. Great lazy weekend made my day hah! :D

0 comments: