Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visiting Baby Kei

So… Sunday, my cousin and I went to visit a friend to see his brand new baby girl. Well not exactly new actually she’s already a month old. I didn’t get the chance to see her when she was still in the hospital. This will be the first time I actually meet her in person and the first time as well that I got to see their house. When we arrived our first impression was like “OH, MY GOD!” so freakin’ far. Ok well, their house is at Tangerang so definitely far. It was like a trip out off the city, well in fact, it was hahaha…

'the day weather, rays can be seen clearly'

'part of the campaign'

and we got lost for a few second inside the complex :P their house is actually situated inside the factory which they own. So in the front, near the entrance gate are the factories building and way at the back after circling through it’s their house. My first imagination upon arriving was horses running through the open field. It was a huuuuugge complex. Don’t blame me! :P I can’t imagine myself living in this kind of place. Too bad I forgot to take a photo of the place; you might be amazed as well. Anyway, back to baby business, Keisha (it’s the daughter name) is already so big. Well not that shocking looking at her parent who are so tall. So small yet she already had ‘the’ nose :D Her daddy said it’s from her grandmother :) adorable little Keisha was sleeping when we arrived,

'look at that unresistable cheek'

but got awaken later on cos she had to bath and I guess we were making so much noise that she got distracted. Well that’s what uncles and aunties do when they gather together, right! :P not for long we had to leave, so Kei can go back and do her job which she’s really good at. Yes… Sleeping! Hahaha…

'congrats again to the proud parents ;)'

0 comments: