Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kuinshinbo?!

We tried out a new restaurant at FX today. Well it wasn’t really a resto, more like a modern look of a food court. Kuinshinbo (meaning: a boy who likes to eat) a small food court consisting of all Japanese food from appetizer to dessert all there. It’s very cute or should I say KAWAII… :D food court decorated to look like a little town of Japan.

'look, does it look festive?!'

It was fun. Oh and have I told you, I was so tempt to bring home the icy display. Look so real, it even tempts us to order one. Though it wasn’t as good as it look but it was worth it. ^-^ nyum nyum…

'look tempting, eh!'

'magicccccc...! ooops!'

'our dinner, is all about ramen! :P'

'this is the most happening ramen in jakarta roday. you can pick your hotness from 1-10 or even 38 chilly maximum.:D'

0 comments: